Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- hoteles baratos en guadalajara on Loading an image via the <img> tag using ColdFusion
- catering dietetyczny mińsk mazowiecki on Loading an image via the <img> tag using ColdFusion
- mackage canada on Loading an image via the <img> tag using ColdFusion
- example on Loading an image via the <img> tag using ColdFusion
- best bitcoin miner for android 2018 on Loading an image via the <img> tag using ColdFusion
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Using a favicon gives your site a more professional look and feel.
The required dimensions of a favicon are 16×16.
You can easily create a favicon in Photoshop using the following procedure:
They will vary from simple to advanced.
Feel free to contribute via a comment and I’ll add them to the list!
Most developers usually throw in console.log or alerts during development. But if the consoles/alerts are not removed before code goes to production or a client, it can cause a big problem.
The following code example using console.warn provides this safely. If window.console or console.warn are not supported, no message is generated. But it does not cause the page to choke, like using a simple console.log.
intervalId = window.setInterval("moveSlide()",15000);
To stop animation the timer needed to be cleared. The conventional way is:
All well and good if you only have one timer on a page.